Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane!


This blog will be used to update friends and family on my adventures as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Australia Sydney South Mission. In this blog you will find where I'm at, what I'm doing, and how you can write me personally. My parents will update this blog for me, and if I end up VISA waiting (which I probably will) they will put that info on here too. I wish I had some life altering advice to put on here for you before I head out to the mission field, but I'm fresh out at the moment. So instead I decided to put this song on here. I've sang this song to roommates, coworkers, dates, and family since I put my mission papers in. So I thought you all might feel nostalgic while you listened to it. If nostalgia isn't your thing, it's still a pretty funny song.

Thank you all for your love and support. I'll see you in 1.5

Sister "Dani Dundee" Stott

P.S. Remember the ancient Chinese Proverb: "Blessings come to those who write missionaries."

No comments:

Post a Comment