Sunday, August 7, 2016

0 Regrets -- Catch ya later mate!

I cannot believe that this is real. I've joked and dreaded and at times dreamed about this day over the last 18 months and now that it's here... I don't know which emotion to choose. It's strange. I feel so many of these emotions but if I take a second and breathe I feel at peace. I reflect on these past 18 months and I can honestly say I gave 100% to the Lord. I tried my very hardest to do His will every second of every day. At times I failed, but that meant that I hit my knees and the next day I was working twice as hard to make up for it.  I've tried, and that's all I could do. And I'll keep pushing and keep trying until the fight is truly over. I still have a few days left!
I just want you to know how much I love this Gospel. It has truly changed my life. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, that knows each of us individually and loves every piece of us.  I am so eternally grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the best big brother (and that's saying something because my big brothers are incredible) that leads us and guides us and helps us just as brothers do. I'm so grateful that the Priesthood is restored on the Earth! I challenge anyone to read any page of the Book of Mormon and tell me that Joseph Smith translated that without the power of God. Impossible! The Book of Mormon is evidence that God's power and authority is on the Earth to day, and how grateful I am for that! I am so grateful that God gave me these last 18 months, and I truly hope to live the rest of my life in a way that I can repay him.
THE CHURCH IS TRUE! I promise you that.

See you in a few days,
Sister Danielle Laree Stott

Oh yes, please only use dani.stott@gmail.com now. :)

My pictures are taking forever to load, so I guess I'll just have to pull it up on my own laptop and show everyone in a few days. ðŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment